Saturday, January 8, 2022

Puzzling


 

4 comments:

  1. That is a very cool (but puzzling) bow, April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan, my friend in Denmark mailed me strips of paper, with photo instructions without words, to make the Norwegian Star. It was a puzzle I couldn't solve but I tried and kept scratching my head, puzzled. By the way, I was testing the delete function to see if I could edit a response after it has been published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And indeed, I couldn't edit the post but can delete an entry forever. Trial and error method to test out these features.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be able to edit your posts by going into the "Posts" tab on your dashboard (using the "Design" button on the upper right of your main blog screen) -- or even by clicking on the pencil icon at the bottom of a post. For comments, you should be able to delete but not necessarily edit.

    And now I have to look up Norwegian Star!!

    ReplyDelete

Week 9: Mathematics & traditional and contemporary practices of making and doing

  The Activity: Braiding I chose the braiding activity this week because I have a lot of colored thread bought from awhile back, thinking ...